Sunday, 21 February 2010

Lip Sync Drawing Ideas

































































Here are some rough sketches and doodles.
I decided to do the students as peas...in a pod. Its the whole idea of every student is in the same...pod...with essay writing and doing the dissertation. 3 peas in a pod, and one pea comes rolling into shot, says he/shes bit, and rolls back out of shot. There will be a bowl of peas in the background i may do a few bowls more to make the background a bit more interesting. I'm going to draw out the images properly, along with the background.

I've kept drawings very simple, don't want to make anything complicated.
The eyes are nice and big and can be played with to help with expressions.
Of course when working with these drawings in flash, the peas are going to be a bit bigger in size, as the eyes seems to take over the body, and doesn't really leave space for the mouth.











No comments:

Post a Comment